Tuesday, October 30, 2007

6 Hours in ONE NIGHT!!!!



This sleeping beauty slept 6 HOURS straight last night. I certainly woke up a bit alarmed that I hadn't heard her in so long - she was merely sleepy!!
Nights are going much better. Jaci Maeve has decided that she likes to be swaddled and put down - no more of this rocking or walking her to sleep. I absolutely respect her decision to be self reliant - especially at 3:00am! :)
Baby Wise - I have been a big critic of this book...until I finally read it and learned more about it. I think I owe some apologizes for being so critical about something I have never experienced. If you have a baby and have never read this book - please do so. Every piece of information may not apply but I have certainly learned a great deal from the author! Jaci is an easy baby - partly just because but also because of the advice we are following. Another great read - Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, both those books are great. I was a baby wise follower the whole way and Emma was such a great baby. Love the pictures. She is so pretty. Amanda

jennifer said...

totally pro baby wise. 2 kids...2 great sleepers. I do agree that some of the info may not apply.. but still love baby wise :)