Friday, February 22, 2008

The latest and greatest!





We made a visit to AL to visit some very important people!
Jaci is sleeping in one picture - this has become her new way to sleep - both feet reclined up on top of the bumper. By the way - in case your wondering...wow, Jaci
has a crib on vacation??? Yes, Grandmama Nancy has made Jaci her very own room. I think this is in anticipation to mommy letting Jaci stay...it just ain't gonna happen yet!! :) WE love you!
Media Fast is still going strong. Those of you who think this to be an inspiration - please don't be inspired by my efforts - I'm hopelessly behind in completing my reading. Make no excuses...I am refraining from the media (for the most part - this past week has not been ideal), but not making enough effort to complete the commitment. I hope to turn this around this coming week.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok, is she pulling up already or was she posed? Either way, Way to go Jaci! She has some great balance. She and Gracen need to walk the tight rope together! Such a precious face. Just want to swoop her up and love her!

Erik said...

This concept of Media Fast is very interesting! I would love to hear your thoughts (post-fast) of what you learned and how it affected you.

Jaci is precious! I love her little chin! :)

Love,
Sonya