Thursday, July 3, 2008

Accessorizing...it's inevitable!

As we were unpacking our stuff into our new apartment we found Jaci trying so desperately to get a hair bow in her hair....we did catch this fantastic moment on video...here you are...

2 comments:

Martha said...

LOVE IT!!! How fun it is have a girl! I am glad to see a post and know that you are there. I have been thinking about you all this week. Moving is hard especially with little ones. I am praying for the transition and trusting knowing the Lord will provide all you need. My sis and bro in law are there in Arlington. They have just been there 4 weeks. It might be fun to have some newbies outside of church to hang with. Let me know if you want their info. Love you! Martha

Karen said...

I'm so glad you guys are settling in. I can't wait to see you! Please email me with your cell number so we can have you guys over for dinner next week. ~Karen