My little mini me - we love us some peach tea!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
What do I do all day you ask...
I recently received one of the best compliments I have ever received as a mother. A good friend that regularly views Jaci's blog, told me recently that I needed to get a part time job. He said this jokingly to his wife after viewing my "Bow head" post.
I have thought about this on several occasions and think...what a great compliment. If my time is spent doing ridiculous things that my daughter loves, I consider my time well spent...and what a blessing!!! I thank the Lord that I have the chance to laugh with Jaci every day!!! So, thank you Ben. I appreciate the compliment! :)

My little mini me - we love us some peach tea!
My little mini me - we love us some peach tea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you found me and commented so I have your blog address now! Jaci is PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment