Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OH My Goodness!

A video...finally! Jaci and I were eating lunch when she started this...




I guess we have hit the age that pictures are no longer fun. It takes me everything I've got to get a happy picture of her...she sees the camera and immediately runs from me! I have captured a few....this is her telling me "no pictures!"

Singing and dancing...she certainly didn't get this ability from me...and we all know she DIDN'T get the dancing ability from her daddy!!!

A lot of teeth...

Noah told us he was "driving Jaci home."

4 comments:

Merissa said...

I am having a very sad day today but I came here to see if there was an update and it made me smile. I played that video 5 times in a row. She is such an amazing little girl. Give her big hugs from us. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I just stumbled on your blog from Amanda Thornton's blog. Jaci has to be the cutest little girl ever! I love the teeth, she is too much!

Jenny Roberts Simmons

John and Anne said...

She really is the most beautiful little girl I have every seen! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.