Friday, March 7, 2008

Media Fast is Over





It went from 65 degrees to snow the next day. Arkansas weather...does one ever get used to it?
Jaci was able to see snow for the first time and I don't think it interested her much.
Since the media fast ended on February 29 I have not done much posting. I have gotten so used to staying busy and reading during her nap times that I almost forgot what it was like to blog. Don't
fret...I still love that all of her family and friends can look at her via Internet as she grows and because of this I will continue to post. Right now most of my pics are inside playing...which I feel become monotonous for the viewers. Of course...I just continue to take pics and laugh at them because I'm so in love with this munchkin!
My cousin Sandra just found out she is pregnant with twins - we are so excited...Jaci will have more kiddos to play with during the holidays. Unfortunately...that is the only time we get to see my cousins on the Genereau side. Please keep Sandra and Jay in your prayers. They have had a tough road to get this far and we pray the entire pregnancy will go smoothly ending in two healthy little babies!
Here are some pics of my favorite baby. The pic of her looking in the mirror is priceless...she loves mirrors and always laughs when we walk by one.
For those that were interested in the media fast - I'll talk a bit more about it on my next post.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Isn't Arkansas weather crazy! Keeps you on your toes. So glad you're back in the blogging world. I've missed seeing that little one! Her hair is so long. Have you trimmed it, or is it naturally staying under control?