Thursday, March 20, 2008

Play date






We had a play date today. Jaci invited Macy Bell over today...they played while the momma's worked on scrap books...or attempted to work on scrap books. I didn't make it to far...and as you can tell Amy didn't make it to far either. Being on the floor playing is so much more fun!

5 comments:

kristen g. said...

Play dates are so much fun! Jaci is getting big and so cute! Looks like her hair is getting longer, too.
Maybe I can talk Brett into moving back to AR and we can get the girls together? :)

Sallie said...

love those sweet pics of the girlies! they are too cute!

Josh and Marcie said...

I could eat her up Mindy! I am glad you are back into blogging more now. She is just precious. I will be down in June so hopefully I can meet up with you guys and squeeze some cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I won't tell Chase that the girls had a play date without him!

Anonymous said...

play dates are so much fun are they not? ~ Gabriel