If you are looking for a way to occupy your child and still clean up the wonderful mess of toys...put her in a box and drag her behind you. We do everything in this box...if you notice...blankie is along for the ride!
Love it! My kids LOVE boxes too. Claire loves to watch them play train or bus or whatever. I enjoy watching them think up all the fun of just an empty box. So great! M
I am trying this tomorrow. Great idea on rainy days too when you can't go outside! Great to see you two the other day at the sprinklers. Have a wonderful week!
6 comments:
Sallie - I need your e-mail address so I can view your blog!!! I've some how missed this - I need to see those boys!!!! HELP!
Love it! My kids LOVE boxes too. Claire loves to watch them play train or bus or whatever. I enjoy watching them think up all the fun of just an empty box. So great! M
I've heard that this works but never tried it. She looks so content in there! Cool..
Hey girl!! send your e-mail address to
the4millersblog@gmail.com and I will add you to the list!!! LOVE the box!!! such a great idea!!! love ya!
cocka doodle doo pretty girl!!!
I am trying this tomorrow. Great idea on rainy days too when you can't go outside! Great to see you two the other day at the sprinklers. Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment