I tried to hold it together and tell her again...trying it in a sterner voice and a more motherly facial expression (come on - you all know the one) I said "NO NO we do not throw our food!" SHE BLEW ME A KISS and smiled really big! "OH MY...is all I have to say about this!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
OH MY!
So I finally realized today that Jaci fully understands that she is NOT supposed to throw her food on the floor. After 3 times of stopping her hand and putting it back on the high chair tray while saying "No No...we do not throw our food!" she continued to look at me while repeating "Na Na" and again throwing her food on the floor. AT which point I spatted her little hand (for the very first time I might add...so sad) with a stern look and again a "NO NO"...she looked up at me with those big blue eyes and started cracking up. How could I not laugh? That wasn't the reaction I was expecting!
I tried to hold it together and tell her again...trying it in a sterner voice and a more motherly facial expression (come on - you all know the one) I said "NO NO we do not throw our food!" SHE BLEW ME A KISS and smiled really big! "OH MY...is all I have to say about this!!!
I tried to hold it together and tell her again...trying it in a sterner voice and a more motherly facial expression (come on - you all know the one) I said "NO NO we do not throw our food!" SHE BLEW ME A KISS and smiled really big! "OH MY...is all I have to say about this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Boy are you in for it! Either you are just not "stern" enough (I'm pretty sure you are) or she is as stubborn as Michael was...I think it might be the latter!
Why, what ever do you mean Julie?
We love to hear about Jayci and look at the precious pictures. We miss you all so much!! Let us know when you are coming for a visit so we can plan another concert on the farm! We love ya'll!
The Hess Family
Sorry, I just noticed I spelled Jaci's name wrong! Mackenzie's name is always misspelled so I should no better!
Sydney
Well, you know....I have heard too many Young Michael Cooper stories that would lead me to believe that might be the case! :) Love you!
Way to go, Jaci!!!
Love Grammy
She is so cute! Dylan is such a trouble maker that it is hard because he is so cute when he is "acting up". GOOD LUCK!!!
CRACK me up!!! I can just see her laughing!!!! she's so cute, Mindy, and it osunds like you might have your hands full!!
Post a Comment